What is a Learning Partnership?
A Learning Partnership is a broad term used to describe groups of committed individuals, students, and teachers who work together in equal exchanges to facilitate opportunities for learning, understanding the world around us, and advancing academic achievement for everyone involved.
Who can become a Learning Partner?
Anyone! Our aim is to build a community of students, teachers, learners, tutors, and mentors to help one another foster and facilitate continuous learning collaboration through mutual and beneficial exchanges. We aspire to engage students and participants through cross cultural connection between classrooms and communities, sharing our talents so that learning will be at its maximum benefit and optimal comfort for all.
How You Can Help!
A Few Ideas….
- Connect through Skype with students
- Coordinate and plan interactive activities, sing a song, share experiences, and build relationships through personal connections.
- Create writing activities like friendly letters, penpal exchanges, poetry and short stories.
- Art activities: posters, metal art projects, picture books
- Providing ideas for teacher’s lessons in French
- Boy Scouts and Girl Scout project and service activities
- For 4H Groups- gardening, seeds, planting or livestock project ideas and support
Any new ideas are welcome and appreciated! Please contact us.